Crystal Enterprises, Inc. seeks a CAD Engineer (multiple openings) to work in Brookfield, WI and unanticipated locations throughout the United States. Responsible for:
- Using Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Interacting with manufacturing companies to develop design requirements and validate feasibility of solutions
- Creating detailed engineering, manufacturing and fabrication drawings
- Creating three dimensional models considering manufacturing, cost, performance and durability specifications
- Addressing technical issues
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering or Engineering Technology or a combination of education and experience evaluated to be equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering or Engineering Technology
Must know (through coursework or experience):
- 3D modeling software (SolidWorks or Pro-E or Autodesk Inventor or CATIA or UG or SolidEdge)
- GD&T; Stack up analysis
- Industrial standards (ANSI or JIS or DIN)
- Selection of Hydraulic and Pneumatic parts or Plastic & Casting components manufacturing process or Sheet Metal, Tooling, Fixture and Jigs manufacturing process
This position is for a roving employee who will work in unanticipated locations throughout the United States. The employee will have to relocate, but travel is not required from any particular location.
If your experience matches this requirement, please send your resume to: Aidee Bustos, HR/Office Administrator, 13400 Bishops Lane, Suite 30, Brookfield, WI 53005.